Use your PC USB port to control high power devices.
The device has 4 Relay Outputs for switching AC or DC power; the relays are Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT).
Note: This board is not suitable for switching low powered signals. It takes at least 100mA of current to bridge the oxide layer that forms on the relay contacts, and most signals will not meet this requirement. If you need to switch signals, check out the 1017 - PhidgetInterfaceKit 0/0/8.
- Relay Type : SPDT
- Operating Temp : 0-70°C
- Dielectric Strength : 1.5 kV AC
- Contact Resistance Max : 120 mΩ
- Load Voltage Max : 100V DC, 250V AC
- Load Current Min : 100 mA
- Load Current Max : 5A AC, 10A DC