The PhidgetAdvancedServo 8-Motor allows you to control the position, velocity, and acceleration of up to 8 RC servo motors. It requires a 6-15VDC external power supply; its switching power supply allows the 1061 to efficiently operate from 6 to 15 VDC and can be used with a wide range of batteries.
The 1061 has a high resolution of 125 steps per degree; it measures the power consumption of each servo and its switching regulator protects the motors from overvoltage. It powers servo motors of up to 3.4 Amps.
- Number of Motor Ports : 8
- Pulse Width Min : 83.3 ns
- Pulse Width Max : 2.7 ms
- Pulse Width Resolution : 83.3 ns
- Pulse Code Period Max : 25 ms
- Supply Voltage Min : 6 V DC
- Supply Voltage Max : 15 V DC
- Current Consumption Max : 26 mA
- Continuous Motor Current Max : (per motor) 1.6 A
- Overcurrent Trigger : (combined) 12 A
- Surge Current Max : (per motor) 3 A
- Output Impedance (Motor) : 600 Ω
- Output Motor Voltage : 5 V DC
- USB Speed : Full Speed