AP-17IPPCT4C Aplus 17" Touch Screen Industrial Display, Panel Mount.
17" industrial monitor with Projected Capacitive Multi touch,250Nits,1280x1024,VGA,DVI input, Black Aluminum Front bezel,IP65/NEMA 4X front water proof, Combo touch interface: RS-232 and USB.
Availability: 1 in stock
Shipping date: Today (if ordered before 12:00PM)
- Display Area (mm) : 337.92 (H)x 270.336 (V) mm
- Pixel Pitch (mm) : 0.264(H) x 0.264(V)
- Resolution : 1280x1024
- Brightness : 300 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio : 800 : 1(typ)
- Backlight : CCFL Backlight
- Viewing Angle : 160(H): 160(V)
- Display Colors : 16.7M colors
- Dimension(VxHxT) : 440.60 x 354.60 x 56.8(mm)
- Power Source : AC 100~240 V, Universal,±10%
- Power Consumption : 25 W typical, normal operation
- Signal Connector : 15 pin D-Sub(VGA)/DVI-D
- Material : Steel chassis ,6mm Aluminum front bezel
- Mounting : Panel mounting, VESA 75MM& 100MM Mounting
The projected capacitive touch screen works on the principle of conventional capacitive touch screens with the addition of two sensing arrays (X and Y) on two different layers that are perpendicular to each other along with a drive line
Since the sensing arrays on the panel form a 3D electrical field that is independent to the surface capacitors, the touch event registers even when no physical contact with the touch screen is made. In other words, projected capacitive touch screens feature Z-axis recognition.