UR3 6-axiz Table-top Universal Robot
The Universal Robot compact table-top robot weighs only 24.3 lbs (11 kg), but has a payload of 6.6 lbs (3 kg), 360-degree rotation on all wrist joints and infinite rotation on the end joint. These unique features make UR3 the most flexible, lightweight, collaborative table-top robot to work side-by-side with employees in the market today. It’s an ideal choice for applications that require 6-axis capabilities where size, safety and costs are critical. Pricing is approximate.
Shipping date: 10+ days
The UR3 collaborative robot from Universal Robots is an optimal assistant in assembly, polish, glue, and screw applications requiring uniform product quality. The new table-top robot can also be used in a separate work station mounted on the table, picking, assembling and placing parts in optimized production flows. Because of its compact form and easy programming, it’s easy to switch it between tasks to meet agile manufacturing needs making total cost of ownership low and payback period ultra fast.
- Weight: 11 kg / 24.3 lbs
- Payload: 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Reach: 500 mm / 19.7 in
- Joint ranges: +/- 360°
- Infinite rotation on end joint
- Speed: All wrist joints: 360 degrees/sec.
- Other joints: 180 degrees/sec.
- Tool: Typical 1 m/s. / 39.4 in/s.
- Repeatability: +/- 0.1 mm / +/- 0.0039 in (4 mils)
- Footprint: Ø118 mm / 4.6 in
- Degrees of freedom: 6 rotating joints
- I/O power supply: 24 V 2A in control box and 12 V/24 V 600 mA in tool
- Communication: TCP/IP 100 Mbit: IEEE 802.3u, 100BASE-TX
- Ethernet socket & Modbus TCP
- Programming: Polyscope graphical user interface on 12 inch touchscreen with mounting
- Noise: Comparatively noiseless
- IP classification: IP64
- Power consumption: Approx. 100 watts using a typical program
- Collaboration operation: 15 advanced adjustable safety functions
- Materials: Aluminum, PP plastic
- Temperature: The robot can work in a temperature range of 0-50°C*
- Power supply: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Cabling: Cable between robot and control box (6 m / 236 in)
- Cable between touch screen and control box (4.5 m / 177 in)