WebRelay-Quad offers extreme flexibility, allowing it to be configured to meet the needs of any application requiring remote switching / reset of relays. Each of the 4 relays can controlled individually, reaching up to 1A at 28V.
Using a web browser, the WebRelay-Quad can be fully set up in no time. No additional software required
- Powerful, integrated server can be used for setup and remote relay control using any standard web-browser
- Doesn't require any special software or device drivers
- Communications with custom software interfaces are made simple with the XML status and control page
- Can be configured to be used as a Modbus/TCP slave device
- Four 28V 1A relays, which can each be controlled individually (SPDT)
- Two modes: "On/Off" and "Pulse"
- Enclosure is compact and rugged - it can also be mounted on a DIN-Rail or on a wall
- Includes: 2-piece 14-pin industrial terminal connector (for convenient connections)